Airrex AH-22 is an electric infrared heater that is ideal for a balcony or terrace, for example.
Airrex AH-22 is designed to be placed on or under a table so that the heat it gives meets the whole body. The heat from the heater spreads 360 degrees.
Airrex AH-22 gives up heat as quickly as only a second after switching it on! The power can be adjusted with 4-step temperature control to 500 W/1,000 W/1,500 W/2,000 W as needed.
The heater is never scalding hot, which makes it safe to use around children and animals. If the heater tilts or falls down, it immediately switches itself off.
The lamp of Airrex AH-22 heater has a service life of over 5,000 hours. You can also get the infrared lamp as a spare part, extending the heater’s service life in case of lamp breakage.
The reddish light of the infrared heater also helps build ambiance when the daylight fades.
Airrex AH-22 is ideal for locations such as terraces, balconies, outbuildings, guest houses, tents connected to caravans and camper vans, outdoor toilets, sauna cottages, barbecue huts, hunting lodges, etc.
Airrex AH-22 heater has a 12-month factory warranty
- Non-blinking infrared light source
- Heating capacity: 2,100 W
- Heated area: 16 m² (room height 2.5 m²)
- 4-step temperature control (0.5 kW–1 kW–1.5kW–2 kW)
- Safety switch at the bottom of the heater (automatic switch-off if the heater falls over)
- Lamp service life over 5,000 hours
- Power consumption: 2 kW (9.5 A)
- Operating voltage: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Size (WxDxH): 220 x 220 x 555 mm
- Weight: 2 kg